Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you now that we have reopened!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last couple months, and all of us are looking forward to getting back to our routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows the recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We follow their recommendations and guidance to make sure that our infection control procedures are up to date.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next visit. We made these changes to help protect you and our staff. For example:
- Our office may communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment or show up late. We have blocked our schedule to allow for proper social distancing, so it is important that you show up at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Please text or call us when you have arrived at the building. We will text or call back so you may be seated immediately.
- Please arrive wearing a mask. We have added hand sanitizer in the reception and other areas for your convenience.
- We will be checking out and scheduling your next visits in your treatment room to help with social distancing.
- We will be able to accommodate parents with children, but other guests will need to wait in the car during the appointment.
- You may notice additional PPE being used by our staff for certain procedures.
- We have hired staff to help increase our normal cleaning frequency in higher traffic areas.
We are taking these deliberate measures to keep you and our staff safe so that we can ensure we continue to offer you, our patient, excellent customer service and dedicated, high-quality treatments. To make an appointment, or if you have any additional questions, please call our office at (303) 678-1111.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr Peter Mertz and Team